1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A newbie is in the building...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by SwampYankee, Oct 26, 2011.

1. SwampYankee

SwampYankee Junior Member

Hello to all... I just keep our farm road open and a bunch of the neighbors also. They do mine, I theirs...No money exchanged...All of us retired, just trying to lighten the load for those who need it. some plow with tractors, some backhoes, new trucks, old trucks and it seems like every thing in between. I found this site today and was amazed at the wealth of information available here that would benefit all of us.... I have 3 plows, one a Western, another a Fisher and another a Pathfinder. As most of us are gentlemen farmers, we kind of make do with what we have or is left of it..... Having said that after seeing a lot of the pictures of some of the nice rigs on here for plowing, I can see and upgrade could work fo rme. Get rid of 3 for one good one probably makes more since. Anyhow, want to say hello and thanks to those who make this site possible. Much appreciated and look forward to being a useful member.

SwampYankee

Connecticut.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Welcome to plowsite:waving:

3. CS-LAWNSERVICE

CS-LAWNSERVICE Member

welcome to Plowsite and you are correct there is a wealth of information here .

4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Welcome! This is a great site.

5. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome .... plenty of info and opposing opinions.