1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

a mile long of plowing equipment

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 1olddog2, Aug 23, 2007.

1. 1olddog2

1olddog2 Member

2. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Just think how he feels when we have a bad winter!! :dizzy:

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Wow, good vid. I can't beleive all the equipment they have. 26 loaders alone! GM could use that as a commercial for TV.

4. Bobby Blaze

Bobby Blaze Member

all of his bigger plow and spreader combos are ex penske trucks that they cut the frame and move the wheel base closer to prevent the frame from twisting.its a pretty good idea because you can get a decent truck for under 30k with all new equiptment installed. the only thing bad is they are all gas and the transmissions don't last very longafter 100k.

5. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

Holy S_ _ T !

6. 1olddog2

1olddog2 Member

yeah this is true all of there salt trucks are old rent trucks. i've been working with then for the last 5-6 winters. a good company overall. kept me bussy pleany of hours to go around and they want a GOOD job done. they petty much go all around the city of Chicago,from Indiana to buffalo grove on the north but nothing really in the city . smart