1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A look at the season so far and the rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by QKSnowRemoval, Jan 2, 2011.

1. QKSnowRemoval

QKSnowRemoval Senior Member

So last year i was using a 98 1500 dodge ram with western hts 7' 6" and it was a good little drive way truck, but i decided to upgrade to a serious machine 06 dodge 2500 CTD with snowdogg 8' ex plow with wings so its 10' with the wings out,and boy let me tell you, this thing is an animal, i literally think you can move mountains with this think,lol I have been very happy with the truck, the only downside is the tires, not good in the snow at all. i got 700 pounds of ballast in the back and it helps out some but i think tires would really do the trick but thats next year along with a leveling kit too. I love the snowdogg plow as well good plow, and it sure can stack snow high and easily too but anyway here are some picks of it in action. enjoy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. QKSnowRemoval

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ill put up better ones of the truck soon and more plowing as well

3. 2robinhood

2robinhood Senior Member

Nice truck.
    I have a 98 Ram 1500 with an 8" Arctic on it, it's white too.
    I also am a Buyers distributor and have had the rep stop by a few times with this plow.
    What do you think about it ?
    Any problems so far ?
    There are a few things about it that I really don't care for and I am sticking with my current line of plows.
    But, please tell me your thought about it.

4. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Nice setup and a great upgrade. Good luck this winter you will love the diesel.

5. pitrack

pitrack Senior Member

Good looking truck, good luck with it.

6. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

great looking setup you got there! i like that dodge truck!

7. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

Nice set up

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

nice set-up...i really like the wings

9. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

I like those wings too.
    Any more pics of them??

Are they custom?

10. QKSnowRemoval

thankx guys,i got big plans for the truck its self, and btw its a 5.9ho, also the wings are from snowdogg so they are an option u can add. Ill add more picks of the set so u guys and look closer

11. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

that plow is huge with the wings

12. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Love the truck!! Enjoy