1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A Little Wintertime Blonde Humour ;)

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by derekbroerse, Feb 2, 2005.

1. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

This showed up in my email....

The Michigan Gal

As a trucker stops for a red light, a NOT SO BRIGHT GAL catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window, and she says, "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load."

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the girl says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, she gets out of her car, runs up, and knocks on the truck door. The trucker lowers the window. Again she says, "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!

When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the girl. He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says, "Hi, my name is Kevin, its winter in Michigan and I'm driving a SALT TRUCK.

2. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

LOL that was pretty good.

3. Ian

Ian Member

That's good!

I saw another recently, hell, it may of been on here already.

A lady is watching the news one night about the upcoming storm. The news reporter passed on a request from the city to park all cars on the even number side of the street for snow plowing. She goes ahead and complies to do her part.

A week goes by and another storm is approaching. The news report said to park on the odd number side of the street. She turns to her husband and asks if he would move the car. He replys "Let's just leave it in the garage this time."

4. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

A blond driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it."

Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes.

Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow.

The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to K-Mart now?"

5. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

How do you hit a blonde and she will never know it..

..with a thought!