1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

a little mud...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by danny17, Nov 6, 2006.

1. danny17

danny17 Member

took the truck out today for a little fun...

offroad 1.jpg

offroad 2.jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

that looks like a ton of fun!!!

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

You'll never get it clean after that. Beware of the dreaded dodge front end squeaks.

4. danny17

danny17 Member

oh man it was a blast, but I did pay the price replacing a brand new front tire from a sidewall blowout. it was actually about a week and a half ago when i took it out and it did terrific, but yes as first time out says the squeeks started for a little while, but after washing it numerous times a day, with underbody washes and pressure washers, including washing my engine a few times, the squeeks disappeared and everything runs right, thank god, my dad wasn't pleased on a brand new truck. some things you just need to try

5. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Looks like fun, but it looks like you did it on someone's lawn!

6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Is that a fire hose that is spraying all the water?:D

7. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Ya the guy didn't pay the bill for cutting the lawn so he is getting back at him....

8. danny17

danny17 Member

lol

lol yeah there's a couple of old customers that i've wanted to do that to, but it's actually a field owned by the city of pontiac and yes that is a fire house stream, tried to stay as far away as possible but the quint got it a little bit. it's a big football game called mudbowl we put on for the fraternity i'm in.

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like someone had a lot of fun! :gunsfiring:

10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

oh yeah just a little mud

11. danny17

danny17 Member

yeah some idiot when out there in a honda civic this year, nearly blew his engine, not to mention just embarassing. a ford ranger with 4wd got pulled out along with an envoy and a trailblazer. it was better than last year when my buddy's durango go nailed with the stream and dented his hood, then he clipped a jeep.