1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A Little Longer Than Expected To Finish?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by MIAWPUKEK, Feb 28, 2005.

1. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

I seen a thread that says something about "how long does it take to do a single route". Just curious, I know I can't be the only one who goes out hoping to get his customer's driveways done quickly and get back home, that is, until every second person see's you out plowing and gets you to do their right there and then! I went out last nite expecting to do the EMS driveways (probably half hour tops), never got home until 2 and half hours later (between actually plowing and getting stuck) "thanks for warning me about that ditch buddy!" :realmad:

2. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Wish I had that problem. Most of my plowing seems to be the middle of the night- I head out about 3-330 AM to have everyone open by their requested so I have few hours working while people are awake. Had a few flag downs, just not many.,