1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A little help? Western Parts?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by nkyplowing, Oct 1, 2006.

1. nkyplowing

nkyplowing Junior Member

I recently purchased a Western UltraMount 8'. It came off a 2001 2500 Chevy. I have everything from this truck, but I have a 2003 Ford F250. I know it a pain , but can somebody plz tell me what parts I will need for my truck. Mount, Iso Module, and the two sets of wires (in slots 1,2 or 3,4) I really need part numbers because the part number I show on the ISO and harness's are like 26361 and 26360, which dont match what I have found. Thanks in advance!

2. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

Western Parts? No Problem

waving: nky,
    If you go to the western website. Click Western at the top of the page. :nod: It will have the parts break down for your plow and as far as purchasing parts either go to your local western dealer, who knows exactly what you need or you can go to central parts warehouse ;) Also click at the top of the page. This should get you going. :dizzy:

Pale Rider :gunsfiring:

3. nkyplowing

nkyplowing Junior Member

thank you sir