1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A little bobcat maintence

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by CAT420, Oct 30, 2008.

1. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

Painting the companies bobcat today i decided to take some pictures got it all sanded down and prepped ready for primer tommorow, just went and got 4 new tires and some paint at the local bobcat today to:nod:
    sorry the pictures are so small i cant figure out how to make them bigger without exceeding the file size someone help me so i can post pics of my truck and plow soon to:dizzy:

Attached Files:

2. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Shop looks so clean! Wasnt to clean last year though.

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice looking bobcat

4. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

yea that shop does look very clean. good thing your fixing up the bobcat lol
    good luck with it now that it will be all pretty again

5. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

yea ive been cleaning and organizing it slowly, tri-county gave us a brand new 14x22 shed over the summer so were pouring the slab for that today to put some more junk in..it would be nice to fix the loader tires if we could afford it theyve been showing wire for three years now