1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

a little bit of snow...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BushHogBoy, Jan 14, 2003.

1. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

woke up this am and oh hey we got alittle bit of snow (not much) so here I am plowing at daybreak with my '92 Wheel Horse 520H hydro with foot control. Hydraulic lift, 48" homemade Vplow. Strapped the shovel to the plow :D
    not much snow huh :rolleyes:

plowing2.jpg

2. fordman

fordman Senior Member

Looks like you got a nice little setup there. Have fun plowing and remember a little snow is better then none.

3. wyldman

wyldman Member

Nice little rig.

We got 3000 ft of sidewalks to do if your not to busy ........;)

4. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 Banned

That's pretty cool I would love to get up one morning after a lil flurry and hop on at G/T with a blade and push without having to worry bought school and other costumers. :D

5. J.Henderson

J.Henderson Senior Member

I wish I had a "little" snow. We still haven't had any here yet. Still waiting for anything.

6. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

thanks. I'd like to get some sidewalks to do with it. I'm working on mounting that plow to my Scag w/b here. Will post pics if I ever get it working right. It seems to have plenty of traction for it and it could double as a leaf plow as well.

eric 319.jpg