1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A little bid help on a Doctors office!

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by Craftybigdog, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

I have been asked to put a bid in on a Professional park, its a bunch of Doctors offices and a MRI place and a alot of other stuff. So it will be a zero tolerance place. Its a 5 acre lot not to bad. A couple of islands. The kicker is the 4020ft of sidewalks with 84 entrances. Thats gonna be the headache. I also will be taking care of all the lawn issues, but that isnt a big deal. Enlighten me with you wisdom and let me know what you think.

2. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Make sure you have plenty of insurance and a trailer full of ice melt for all those walkways.One thing I do for my places is get a cup of coffee and drive around to every location every morning[When the temps are low enough for a ice condition]They love to see me taking interest in there location

3. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

A lot of places like that want it down to bare hot top before you leave. Hope you got a big crew!