1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

a great product!!!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by snowfighter75, Jan 12, 2008.

1. snowfighter75

snowfighter75 Senior Member

I have just purchased and mounted 2 new lights on my truck. They are made by Grote. They are oval amber strobes with built in flasher. All they need is 12v power. They are very bright and very visible. They have 2 flash patterns 4flashes or 2 flashes. I set mine up with one on 2 and one on 4 so they are off set flash. You can find them on Grote's web site. Just wanted to post this for anyone who wants a great easy to install set of strobes. I ran mine right off my amber revolving strobe for power. Works great. www.grote.com part# 77363

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  2. pwrstroke6john

pwrstroke6john Senior Member

Youre gonna have to make a video.Sounds like what I thought I was buying, but when I wired them up my lights were just constant, so I sent them back.

3. snowfighter75

snowfighter75 Senior Member

Is that constant flash or just contant on? Make sure you get the ones with the built in flasher and wire one with red wire and one with black wire. this will give you off set flashing. If you wire them the same they will just run like 4 way flashers.