1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A great dealer.

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by JustJeff, Jan 22, 2015.

1. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

I just wanted to let you guys know about a new dealer that I will use from this point forward. I will also post this in the Northern IL thread as it pertains to them as well.

I bought my Snowdogg from CPW in Tinley Park, which is about an hour and a half from me. I bought there because of price. Lesson learned. I will never do that again (buy at a place simply because of price).

I'm not going to bum wrap my initial dealer, but it's not exactly convenient for me to go to them for warranty work or service.

I called a place that I've been familiar with but have never went to before that's in Waukegan, about a half hour from me. They sold Snowdoggs for one year and then stopped due to what they said was poor manufacturer support and inability to get parts.

Anyway, he said he will still service my warranty issues and take care of some other non-warranty items for me. He came to my house and picked my truck up for me. He's taking it to work tomorrow for the repairs and will drop it off tomorrow night when he's done with work. I don't know of any other dealers that will do this, especially considering he didn't sell me the plow initially and doesn't even sell this manufacturer's plows anymore. He's earned a customer for life. For warranty, repairs, and new sales. I offered to give him my credit card and he wouldn't take it, saying we can sort it out later.

As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't get any better than John at Master Hitch in Waukegan.
  2. Ty27

Ty27 Senior Member

Wow props to him for taking care of you that well! Hopefully everything goes well with him in the future for you. Judging by what he did here, I don't see any problems coming. Props to him!!