1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A good reason to stay positive! Part: 2

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snow Picasso, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

This was my post on January 21st......

So I've been reading all of these posts about how stressed everyone is about this wonderful" Snow Drought" that we're dealing with. I'm here to tell you to get your gear ready to roll because it's all about to change!
    Over the last 5 years I've taken a family vacation in the beginning of February. Last year we went to St. John's and we had "NO" snow! The 4 years before last we went to Hawaii.... You all know what happened in those years! 50+ inches for the Chicagoland area 4 years straight!
    Well I'm here to tell you that I'm gonna take one for the team and go back to Hawaii on Feb 2nd! You guys can thank me later. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make if it helps my fellow Plowsite members out. If this works we'll pass the hat! lol

I told you so! Even the East Coast guys benefited from my travels. That's 5 consecutive times I've gone to Hawaii and we had at least 3 events! Guys around here were begging me to stay another week or two! LMAO.... Hope everyone stayed safe and enjoy counting your money! payup

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Can you check in first before you plan your next trip
    Please don't ever go on Super Bowl weekend either

3. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Please make plans for a couple more trips!!! payup:nod::help::D

4. theholycow

theholycow PlowSite.com Addict

Maybe someone should setup a Plowsite "Send Snow Picasso to Hawaii" fund...it'll be an investment. :jester: