1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A Good Laugh

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Midwest BuildIt Inc, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

2. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

im passing on that one
  3. Mowey9

Mowey9 Member
    from Iowa

That is some funny A$$ $H*T. All I can say is WOW.
  4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I think I'll buy that for a backup. :D
  5. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Actually, if I was closer, I'd go for it. I've got its cousin down by my office. Last time I tried to start it, I got an explosion, flames about 3' and fire in the carbeurator. Maybe if I put the two together.
  6. ace911emt

ace911emt Member

the best is, it has 5 bids....people will buy anything!
  7. schnitz

schnitz Member

That comment about Elm St, that's not funny, that's my street. Different town, but still, Elm St. Ah heck, my truck didn't start acting funny 'till after we moved here. Gotta go. Calling a moving company..... :jester:
  8. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Actually, the most funny thing about it is that she is complaining!!!

Come on, it's a 20 year old 'disposable' compact truck!

And it needed:
    Windshield wipers
    Thermostat (the day AFTER it was –7°)
    3 tires (would have been two if the tire place had moved a front to the rear AS INSTRUCTED)
    Neutral safety switch (learned you can’t even pop start it if that’s gone!)
    6 quarts of oil
    2 bottles of DOT3 brake fluid
    Air and oil filters
    6 sandbags (turns out that’s too many but nobody told me how many, just “get some”)

Sounds like a real piece of cake to fix it. Obviously someone sold it to her as an as-is fixer-upper project... not a ready to go truck. It's definately one of those 'get what you pay for' items, I mean, if she let a dead tranny in an old Buick stop her from driving it, then this must have been a very very cheap truck. What did she expect? :rolleyes:

Also funny: People emailing her about wearing heels in the snow!!! Classy people... :rolleyes:

Anyways, at least she can still smile about it all... but common sense still says its her own damn fault! :nod:
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2005