1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A good deal ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by xtremesuperduty, Oct 20, 2004.

1. xtremesuperduty

xtremesuperduty Junior Member

I Have a small landscaping company and would like to get more in to plowing. Right now I just use ATV(plow and salter), tractor with front loader and rear blade, snow blowers and shovels to do residental drives. But a few of my comercial accounts have approached me about doing there lots and I came across a 95 f350 PSD 123,000 miles, 4x4, auto, 9'dump 8.5' myers. needs soem body work ( doors fenders have some holes) runs a little rough but seems to have alot of power, also need breaks, plow has some rust with 1 hole, sags down a little wile driving. they are asking $8800 good deal or not ?
    Just wondering
    Thanks for any input
  2. ghost

ghost Member

no deal

For about $6000 you could get a new plow and a nice salter . what kind of truck do you have now?
  3. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

seems a few thousand high for the miles and what needs fixing.
  4. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Offer them $6,500.00 for it.
  5. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

i wouldn't go higher than 5k myself.