1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A frame ?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by jkart, Mar 21, 2014.

1. jkart

jkart Junior Member

I picked up a conventional plow from the junk yard in good shape, but the A frame has a small bend in it. Is it like that from the factory? Does anyone have any pictures?

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Gunna need a little more info then just that. How about pics of it?

3. jkart

jkart Junior Member

I will try to get some pics. if I can. I am better at fixing stuff than working on a computer lol

4. jkart

jkart Junior Member

I looked all weekend for the camra cord and can't find it, so no pix. I tried to use my phone but I can't log in, so no pix that way.

5. dieselss

You can do it from your phone. Might need to download chrome, then goto settings and open desktop view then try that way

6. jkart

jkart Junior Member

I am trying to get pix uploaded but having some problems. Could I email them to someone?

7. dieselss

Sure. Swordskull@aol.com

8. dieselss

Well, its not working for.me either. Ummmmm I'm gunna say run with it

9. dieselss

Got one to work

tmp_DSCN0305-11934570766.jpg

10. dieselss

Another one

tmp_DSCN0305-2-1259014273.jpg

11. jkart

jkart Junior Member

thanks for posting the pix for me. Both sides are bent the same. Just wondering if is like that from the factory or not.

12. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

:mechanic: a frame is not like that from factory , it is trashed, it had to take a hard hit to do that .

13. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Just turn it upside down on the concrete floor and wail on it with a sledge. I could get that bent back. It is awesome for your psyche...