1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A frame dimmensions

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Bashby, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

I just bought a used st75 and the a frame is bent. I'm searching for a new one and the dimmensions are confusing. There are 11 and 15" sectors.. do you measure the entire sector or from the center of the king bolt? There are 31" and 34" a frames... is that overall length, from center of kingpin to center of rear mounting holes or what? For the prices I.m seeing I'm considering buying some angle iron and cutting the old one up and welding it back up with straight steel.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Sector length is measure from F to G.

You're 31" and 34" numbers are overall lengths with the old conventional mounts using a 38" and most EZ-Classics using the 31" or 34".

my.ezcpart.jpg