1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A+ For Angelos Supply

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by born2farm, Nov 2, 2011.

1. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Talk about great customer service and fast shipping. I ordered two bundles of plow stakes, a new plow controller and controller bracket yesterday at noon. Showed up at my door at 9:30am this morning. That is services. I would reccomend these guys to anyone.Thumbs Up
  2. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

They are good, except when their loader breaks down!
    Oh and if you ever pick aomething up from their shop, be prepared to get pulled over by the weigh master that sits outside!
    Glad you had good luck w/ them though!
  3. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

I just purchased a saltdogg spreader from them. Best price I could find.
  4. Plowman52

Plowman52 Senior Member
    from Flint

i just bought a new cutting edge and plow stakes and misc stuff from them they are good and no what there talking about!!!
  5. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Ya....in my experience they were great to deal with. I also need to give an A+ to Karrier Company. I orderd a new controller and harness for my snow ex 1075 and it showed up today as well.
  6. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

:laughing:.....:laughing:....Thats the Truth......:nod:
  7. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

I always have had great service from them and fast shipping.