1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A foot of Snow in Central Mass TONIGHT!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by SnowPro93, Jun 24, 2009.

1. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

Sorry guys I'm getting the itch.

1500_plow.jpg

2500_plow.jpg

2. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

You too, huh? I think the last season just ended too abruptly. Some nice storms, and then it was over. None of the nice March 4" every-other-day storms that make the nice easy cash.

3. ATV Plow King

ATV Plow King Senior Member

Im getting a little :realmad::realmad: of not being in the snow.

4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah. March was total crap last year. The year before wasn't much better. I think even my wife can't wait for snow.

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Since i still haven't seen any real summer weather, i don't want any snow! I need a dose of all the seasons before i can move on to the next one! This rain and lousy weather is rather depressing!

6. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

well if it helps im living the summer down here in florida . It was 98 the other day

7. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

The rain is dreadful. Everyone in my house is ready to kill each other.

8. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

You can send some rain over this way. We need it bad!

9. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

keep that rain up there I'm going to daytona beach tommorow

10. MeeksCo

MeeksCo Senior Member

Thank god we had sun today here in Cleveland. First day out of the last week i'd say. If it keeps up like this, i'd rather it start snowing.

I'm excited to get back to playing in the snow.
    To be honest, any excuse that lets me sneak out of the house at 5AM with a coffee, cigarette and my truck keys is a good excuse to me.

11. stillen

stillen Senior Member

yup, it wont snow this season at all, it wont snow..... i sold both my snow blowers, my snowmobile, both my plows, and my snow shovels, all my winter gear, even got rid of my kids sleds, and all their snow stuff....Went out and bought a dodge challenger with racing slicks because i know it wont snow at all in this up coming season..... Just read the farmers almanac, they are predicting a heat wave from November to April.... Glad I sold all my equipment... Gave away my two led light bars also to some homeless guy. Traded my accounts for a handful of beans from this guy Jack...... God I HOPE it doesnt snow, i'll be so unprepared.

it WONT snow, it WONT snow...

12. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Did you really sell all your stuff, or are you just messing with us? I would have loved some free lightbars.:D

13. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Yea, Im definetely anxious for some "Red Bull" all nite plow shifts! lol tymusic

14. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Wow is that a 2500 flare side z71?

I had a 1500 and didn't have the heart to put a plow on her. But a 2500 would make a great driveway rig.

Does it have the 5.7 or 6.0?

15. MeeksCo

MeeksCo Senior Member

I dont see the worth in a short bed, side step 2500. It better be an 8'bed and no flair sides.
    But, Snowpro's truck still looks very nice.

16. stillen

stillen Senior Member

Just messing with you, because what ever i want the opposite happens, murphys law.. I buy a snowmobile, it doesnt snow until january 23rd (member the 05 season)... I buy a pool it rains all June (09) , I buy a snow blower ( i break my right arm) , I buy a two seat sports car ( my wife gets pregnant) , I move out to colorado for work ( i get laid off next month)..... ETC.... everyone is best to just stay away from my BAD kharma....

It still wont snow......

17. stillen

stillen Senior Member

Hey thats TWO different trucks in the pic(s)....... first one is a 93 1500 Z71 with the Curtis...

, second is his 2000 2500 (not a z71) with Fisher

threw me off a bit till i looked closely at the body moldings and door emblems.. and rear bumper and flares..

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  18. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

ya guys there two different trucks...i got a 98 GMC 2500 Short bed this summer that I will be plowing with this year...i'll post pics later....but a 2500 short bed step side would look cool.

19. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Good eye. I was to excited to keep looking at the pics and just hit reply. Even short bed 2500 are rare aren't they?

20. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

I once saw a 97 2500 stepside diesel on ebay, it was pretty cool looking.