1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A fleet from North Dakota

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NorthDakota, Nov 6, 2008.

1. NorthDakota

NorthDakota Member

I added a bunch of pictures of our equipment on my Profile page...I am going to try add some snow picks when we get snow. If you click on my name and then on the left there is my album....Sorry I didn't post them all on here....I posted some in one of the threads and then it will not let me posted them again on a different thread.
  2. NorthDakota

NorthDakota Member

oh and questions and comment are definitely welcome.
  3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

The fleet looks great, thanks for sharingussmileyflag
  4. Farm Boss

Farm Boss Senior Member

Cool stuff ... I guess bigger is better!!!:drinkup:
  5. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

your from out west so your suppose to post scenic pictures of mountains and snow and things on this thread. its a unwritten plowsite rule.

and people from alaska. lots of nature pictures....
  6. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

i agree
    nice equipment and welcome aboard. :) :D

(dont forget the scenic pictures)
  7. NorthDakota

NorthDakota Member

aaah....This North Dakota....the only scenery is snow drifts and corn fields.
  8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice pics and equipment. In pic 7 is that how you run that pusher?
  9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

That's some serious machinery !!!! I :salute: you !!
  10. NorthDakota

NorthDakota Member

No....It is run flat...not rolled back....I was just picking up the pushers and snow buckets from our storage building and moving them to our shop...it just happened to be like that when I took the picture.
  11. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

You hit the nail on the head with that one!!! Not much to look at our here except for a lot of corn!! I have seen a lot of that equipment before, nice to see what my tuition money is spent on:D
  12. NorthDakota

NorthDakota Member

I am not sure if you are a freshmen or not...Maybe you have gone through a winter here?....I do think we do a good job......scraping right down to sidewalks and streets...So your money is going to good use.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  13. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Very Nice equipment! Do you usually run the grader, or is it something differnt everytime? I usually always run our 924 cat during a storm, but after a storm when doing some clean up sometimes we switch things up. Fun when you have a varity of equipment to run.
  14. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Is it true South Dakota got hit with 4' yeasturday?

Nice Selection you got there.
  15. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

Nice variation of equipment.
  16. wannabeplowing

Im a Junior this year and I didn't mean that post to be disrespectful or anything!! I actually think you guys do a great job at keeping things cleared during snow events. Definately had a few winters here, they suck but hey you guys do a great job so keep it up!!
  17. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

come on North Dakota you forgot to tell them about the sunflowers, soybeans, wheat and more importantly the sugar beets.
  18. NorthDakota

NorthDakota Member

Thanks man....I didn't mean it sound like I was slamming your or anything....Throw a wave out at me....If you see a bald guy plowing with a sweatshirt that says sioux across the chest....that is me....maybe I will see you around.
  19. wannabeplowing

I will have to keep an eye out once we get some snow, only problem is I tend to "miss" class more often when the weather turns cold and snowy:D One other thing you guys to great is keeping the sidewalks clear pretty much ALL the time, even with a little dusting you guys are out there clearing them!!
  20. NorthDakota

NorthDakota Member

I usually run a bobcat....I have run everything...I am the second guy on the grader...I used to run the box scaper...then did a pick up for a while...then did a loader and now bobcat...I can get more OT if i run a bobcat cause we will come into clean sidewalks and a lot more often then the lots.