1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A few snow Pushers at the local Mall.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by creativedesigns, Feb 14, 2009.

1. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

These are not mine, but I got some pics of "New Tech" snowpushers at the South Keys Mall in Ottawa!!! You'll notice the last two pics have a double hook attachment system on the pushers. This feature allows for vertical road transport, from site to site! Check'em out...:waving:

DSCN2961.jpg

DSCN2962.jpg

DSCN2963.jpg

DSCN2964.jpg

DSCN2966.jpg

2. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

*drewls* OMG its an XLS on steroids

3. creativedesigns

DSCN2968.jpg

4. creativedesigns

Yeahh! LOL, thats what I was thinkin too! wesport wesport

I betcha JD Dave would love that one, even tho hes a Horst guy! :D

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  5. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Who makes that? Never heard of that brand before?

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice pushers, Horst actually makes one called a hydrofold, the only draw back is the weight of them.

7. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

those are awesome

8. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

When I see something like that I always worry about theft. It wouldn't take too long to scoop 1 of those.

Great looking pushers.

Someone is trying to talk me into a tractor and pusher combo. Need to take a serious look over the summer. I have enough trucks.

9. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

i see the same thing its like a fisher minute mount 2 sitting in someones drive its just screams "someone steal me!!! its so freaking easy!!!"

10. Neige

Neige Sponsor

These are made in Quebec, they expand from 8 feet to 13 feet. I think it weighs around 3500 lbs. Now hold your breath that baby will set you back $14,000.00 Canadian, and be stolen in the blink of an eye. Not something I would leave around, but then again its Ottawa, no steals anything there.

11. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

Hey Cre I think if I'm not mistaken that mall is done by D&R MAINTANCE,they look good but wouldn't use that D/S plow on my backhoe they are way too heavy and stick out to far good for a loader.

12. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Not true, that's where our taxes go.:D I can't beleive that thing is only 13 ft when extended.

13. Neige

Neige Sponsor

JD I was just guessing, it could be a 12 - 20, then you are talking 20 + grand. :drinkup:

14. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a great setup, :salute:but Im surprised that they would leave the equipment sitting there, must be video survellance.
    Any body with a float truck and boom could pick one of those babies in less than 5 min.Stupid Stupid Stupid:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

15. Edgewater

Edgewater Member

The company i drive for has two of the Houle expendable plows. Both 12 to 20 footers. One is on a new holland 140, the other on a cat 966

TV140.jpg

966 and case.jpg

16. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a nice setup on the TV140 Still on my wish list

17. Craaaig

Craaaig Senior Member

those are nice, expensive though

18. creativedesigns

Cat Loader & blower!

Neige will really love these ones....:p City cutting snowbanks in our resi neighbourhood.

DSCN2905.jpg

DSCN2904.jpg

19. Neige

Neige Sponsor

purplebou I do, I do, I do. I wish I had the contract this year, I bid to high.
    Here are some our ours from last winter. :drinkup:

100_0126.jpg

100_0146.jpg

100_0150.jpg

100_0136.jpg

20. Neige

Neige Sponsor