1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A few short videos

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Feb 18, 2007.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Heres a few short videos from the last snow we had about 2 weeks ago. These are videos that one of our other operators took of me.

2. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

In this one im pushing over a curb and then across a sidewalk, thats why im going so slow. Dident want the plow mount to catch on the curb. It never sounds to good when it does, lol.

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Nice videos!
  4. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Cool vids. Since we got no snow it's nice to remember what it looks like.
  5. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

ya, we dont have much here its all melting away., its 28 right now, but tommrow its suppose to be 33 and on wed its suppose to be 37. But then there talking snow fri-sun for us, so lets hope so. Im sure it will be rain by then.
  6. Catloader

Catloader Junior Member

Hey 4x4 Farmer those are some nice videos. Looks like you guys have fun while working. So do my guys. I run (3) 924 cats and (4) 930 cats with homemade pushers on them. I'll try and get some pictures to post of them later. We push manily large parking lots but not to much this year. Looks like you fishtail some with your loaders also. Keep the videos coming I'll see if I can figure out how to post them on here.