1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A few Pictures of Capitals fleet

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by capitalsnow, Jan 14, 2011.

1. capitalsnow

capitalsnow Member

will post pictures of the loader later, its our newest addition

Attached Files:

2. capitalsnow

capitalsnow Member

Our loader tractor

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

looks good man. that blower on the back is huge
  4. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

What kind of loader is that,is that the loader ya bought for the prop you called about.
  5. TremblaySNOW

TremblaySNOW Senior Member

Very nice, JD all the way, How many tractors do you guys have?
  6. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Really nice stuff man, looks like a New Holland loader.
  7. capitalsnow

capitalsnow Member

The loader is a lw170b, but there is a new 200hp or 230hp cumming wesport in it. I run two john deeres, the new holland loader and the salt truck. Capital has another division with 19 john deeres but they do residential laneways. And yes jayman I deceided that I would start paying off a new toy with that new property I got instead of subbing it out. the blade on the loader is pretty cool, it a 10ft that expands to 18ft give or take.
  8. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

That is good Pat,I would have loved to help out on the prop but don't want to over do myself in case we where to get a good dump.
  9. capitalsnow

capitalsnow Member

here is a better picture of our new loader