1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A few pictures I thought I'd share

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by sjosephlawncare, Jan 30, 2009.

1. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

Just in my driveway, taken Wednesday the 28th. Wife took the pictures hanging out the front door!! Lots of ice with this storm. Look at our white pine branches, lucky they haven't
    snapped off yet.

SKYNYRD Senior Member

that first pic needs to be sent to boss with a note saying put me in your addussmileyflag now pay up payup

i would love to get a pic like that of both of our trucks someday.
  3. Steve G.

Steve G. Senior Member

Wow! You guys got it deep!
  4. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

need a Vee for that stuff!
  5. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

Thats funny, I thought it should be in an advertisement when I saw it :nod:
  6. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

That looks good. I think both pics one and three of the truck would look good in an ad. Have fun!
  7. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

yeah sweet, why are your clearance lights so dim? are they on? cool pictures, i love the boss plow pics! is that a 9 footer? Ive NEVER gotten to plow anything nearly that deep yet, that takes up the height of the plow like that lol
  8. sjosephlawncare

The straight blade does fine. It doesn't snow enough here for me to have a vee. Although there have been situations where I wish I had one.
  9. sjosephlawncare

I think it must be the combination of the snow and ice that's on them? And yes,
    that's a 9'. Thanks for the comments guys!
  10. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

looks like it was really coming down
  11. MattyK

MattyK Senior Member
    from Boston

i love a good snowfall. sweet pics. i need to start bringing my camera out with me. although does that mean the misses has to come too to take the pics? maybe i'll skip the pics haha
  12. TurfSolutionsMN

TurfSolutionsMN Senior Member
    from MN

Nice pics the first one should be in a Boss ad. Also how much snow did you guys get?
  13. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

great pics man. i love your truck. i would buy that exact setup if i could find it.
  14. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great pic...i love ur truck. :drinkup: