1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A few pictures from 1 year ago...

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by cda817, Jan 12, 2012.

1. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

A few pictures from January 14 last year...we had an almost snow storm so I figured it was time to put up some pictures.

1 year ago 2.jpg

1 Year ago.jpg

Walker Loews theatre.jpg
  2. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

One More...

We have great subs...this is a 2010 Deere 544 with 500 hours on it pushing piles up and back for us. Sorry the quality isn't great this was taken at midnight.

3. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

I wish it looked like that outside right now. How does the walker work out for you guys? Ive contemplated getting a snowblower for one but not sure how well it would hold up.
  4. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

I've been very happy with it. The diesel is a little hard to start in the winter but the cab and blower combo are great. No real wear and tear/failure issues considering the volume of material this thing throws. Never found it bogging down either. I am looking to upgrade to the Ventrac system tho because we had a few issues if you lost track of the curb and fell off it would get stuck and the volume of walkways we are doing now it gets to be a little cold after 10 or 15 hours in it.
  5. ManorLandscape8

ManorLandscape8 Member

looking good cowboy hope all is well
  6. sn95vert

sn95vert Senior Member

Do you still have the contract for Loews theater? I was wondering who handles their snow removal.
  7. dooleycorp

dooleycorp Senior Member

i remember when it use to snow like that
  8. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Senior Member

and 10 years ago, it was a start of a dynasty. Thumbs Up Getting ready for #4