1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A few pics of my stacking piles

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by got-h2o, Jan 30, 2009.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I was plowing the other day and while stacking, it came to mind that there's always threads and pics of this, so I figured I'd take a few shots. They're with my phone, so clarity sucks, but you get the idea. I should have taken full pics of the mountains with the trucks in them too so you could see how big they really are. The pile shown was done with my truck alone. Needless to say, things were tidy'd up afterwards, I was in the middle of pushing.

Included also is an areal view of the lot. I went up in a helicopter the other day and was able to snap a shot with my phone. :cool:

IMAGE_385.jpg

IMAGE_383.jpg

IMAGE_384.jpg

IMAGE_370.jpg

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sweet pics!!!

3. pwrstroke6john

pwrstroke6john Senior Member

Wow that V gets up there alot more then my pro plus.

4. wewille

wewille Senior Member

Oh yea with a v you can stack much higher!!!!!

5. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

nice to see some old uni -mounts mvp still running

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I didn't think you could pile snow that high with a GM.;)

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You'd be surprised. I'll clean it up and take a pic. 2 of mine are like new still and barely flaking any paint, and I run them hard. The one shown is a 50th.

LOL :rolleyes:

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

The best part about stacking is that it does it itself once you get a pile started. Look at the lift arm and chain................can't see it b/c it's still in float. I didn't even lift it up yet to back away!!

9. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

mine was like a first gen . its started flaking and peeling . i repainted should have blasted it but ehhh . i like mine just little slower then the new stuff but never let me down plowing

10. wewille

wewille Senior Member

Can the bosses stack as high since they dont use a chain? I love my western tho, chain lift works great!!!!!!

11. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

don't see many uni-mount V's. Rare around here. Looking good!

12. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

I really like the western Vs. I really want one for next season. nice truck/plow by the way