1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A few pics from this past weekend!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by buckhigh, Dec 10, 2008.

1. buckhigh

buckhigh Senior Member

So I just bought her this past March and she has been nothing but problems ever since. Decided to roll with a 2002 Chevy 2500HD with 44k miles. Fortunately, this past weekend she made me proud! No issues what so ever, and knock on wood she stays strong and healthy. Past issues being; 2 transmissions, front left and right calipers, fan clutch, a/c belt, serpentine belt, front left axle seal, rear drive shaft seal, upgraded battery, recharge ac, transfer case leak, front and rear diff oil changed, Line-x, front diff leak, new windshield, repainted hood and roof cabin, new Toyos, alignment and tie-rods. Next on my list is new plugs, wires, idler/control arms and maybe new rings? Trying to get a feel if she's burning oil or my small oil consumption is normal. Either way, here are few snapshots of her!

IMG00066.jpg

IMG00065.jpg

IMG00064.jpg

2. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

truck looks good,
    lets hope everything stays strong for you!

3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Looks good Tony. Where did you get it line x at. and how much..I heard around 400 to 450 from a couple of places. i may wait till spring.

4. buckhigh

buckhigh Senior Member

I know the owner of the Line-X dealer in streetsboro. He hooked me up with over the rail spraying for $500 plus tax. I think thats $100 off normal pricing? He did a great job and was really anal about his work. Let me know if you need his name and number?

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Ncie truck

6. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

It should be after all the mechanical work he did on it. Wow, that's a long list of items for only 44K on the speedo.