1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

a few passes with the wideout

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by F-7, Feb 7, 2012.

1. F-7

F-7 Junior Member

2. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

? ? ? whats ur point ? ? ? :confused:
  3. F-7

F-7 Junior Member

first time posting a video no point just a short clip
  4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Looks good! Looks like a nice easy lot to plow also, gotta love lots like that!
  5. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

cool . post it on youtube!!
  6. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I like it. I like seeing the truck plowing from outside the truck.
  7. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Nice Video
    Looks fun
    Hoping get a deep snow So I can shoot some video on a big School lot I have Be lots of action When I do it most time I have 3 trucks and my tractor on same lot at same time
  8. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Nice setup. I want a wide out as well!
  9. F-7

F-7 Junior Member

Wideouts for parking lots like that are awsome...Other than that I'm still a boss fan and thanks for the comments.
  10. DScapes

DScapes Member

Damn I miss moving that white stuff!!! I gave it up years ago... I miss snow too!!!
  11. ProLawn Outdoor

ProLawn Outdoor Senior Member

More vids please!! Great illustration of how that leading wing prevents spill off when windrowing. You plow at a nice pace too compared to some of the turtles on youtube that are painful to watch.
  12. F-7

F-7 Junior Member

Thanks would like to make more vid but when its go time everyone is working so hard to stay ahead of the salt trucks. This happened to be a weekend event so we need more of them but at the rate this winter is going we will take any snow we can get.
  13. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

It has been very funny this year as i would say that 5 out of the 6 events have been over the weekends.