1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A few of the Clearwater fleet from today

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by got-h2o, Dec 4, 2010.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Here's 2 of my trucks and the Bobcat from one of the jobs today. A couple shots of cleanup too. Got a couple inches this morn and a few more in route along with some lake effect tonight/tomorrow. There's a pair of lots, the other being a block up the road. The one in pics is the smaller of the 2.......about half the size actually.

05 Dmax 8'6 MVP
    04 F350 8611
    Bobcat 843 8' box

IMG00864.jpg

IMG00865.jpg

IMG00863.jpg

IMG00862.jpg

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Looks good.

3. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

The MVP doesn't have a light tower?

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It did, my lights messed up last year so I took them off. It's a 3 plug system so the plug was separate for the lights anyhow. I got so used to it without, I kindof prefer it.

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice equipment

6. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

nice dmax do you leave those rims on for plowing

7. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

That my old rotator?!?! lol
    I see the leveling kit isnt on either... or is the plow just that f*ckin heavy? lol

8. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

No takes them off for plowing then put them back on for the photo opp.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Negative, that's another rotator.....yours is going on the F700. Negative on the leveling kit too. The plow is pretty heavy, but it doesn't squat it much. You know how she sits......ass up 5-6"! With having the big trucks I haven't put a spreader back in it. I'm going to though. It's nice to run around with for a few smaller lots that aren't so close together. Plus 3-4 tons levels her a little. Thumbs Up

LMAO. Nice. Yes, the rims stay on all year.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

10. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

Those rims must be 10" wide to stick out that far??? What size wheels are you running?

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yep, 20x10 with 35x12.5x20's. The track width in the front is out some b/c of the lift too. Makes for a nice mess on the side of the truck all winter long.

12. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

I here you on that. My tires don't really stick out past my fenders, but I still have a mess on the side of my truck too. :(