1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A few of our new tractor blades.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JD Dave, Sep 15, 2008.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I thought you guys would like to see them, we have a few more coming but I thought I'd show you some of them.:D

DSCN3705.jpg

DSCN3706.jpg

DSCN3707.jpg

DSCN3708.jpg

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

They're not really mine, we were just bringing some blades up to get fixed and I took these pics. They make over 1500 blades a year at Horst Welding and it's a little over an hours drive from my house.:D:drinkup:

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Wow - very nice stuff! Are you replacing old units or is this all in addition to what you already have?

(Okay, nevermind....I just saw your second post.)

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

None of them are mine Roy, I'm just pulling your leg. LOL

5. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Holly Cow!!! :drinkup: Must be nice to have money in tha bank!!! lol tymusic payup

6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

LOL!!! Bet you wish they were yours!

7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Yep, I sure love new paint.:D

8. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Holy sweet Jesus! Did hell freeze over you need that many plows? lol no seriously, that would be sick if you owned all those!

9. A Man

A Man Senior Member

At first you had me going, but the third picture looked a little familiar, was over there the other day picking up a bucket. Have you been able to work out a way to deal with them direct yet?

10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

My local freind is a dealer and the list price is only marked up 20% over cost, so he gives me 10 % off and he picks it up, so i think I'm getting an alright deal. I have around 12 or 14 Horst blades already and they are great blades and if you have any problems, they are very reasonably priced.

11. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

WHAT A JOKESTER:jester:

12. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

You like that eh Nick.:D

13. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

wow dave those mustve cost you a pretty penny. i didnt know you had that many machines. are some going on the trucks? oh...wait

Not :jester:

14. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

wow JD that is some crazy stuff, i thought our boss dealer had alot of blades

15. IDOCTORTREES

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

how much are they?

16. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice lookin plows jd...i will spend ur money for you! Buy 3 of them!:waving:

17. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

The 12 ft with the hydraulic wings, that make it an 18ft straight blade are around $10500 and the other ones are around 7K. Not quite sure if the ones in a row were 12 or 14 ft.

18. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Hey JD what do you think of these.:drinkup:

Protech 002.jpg

Protech 004.jpg

Protech 003.jpg

19. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

i could use a few of them

20. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

It's snowing blades Paul. Looks good, I like the new IST's they look nice. Hopefully you sell all those blades or are they already sold? I think I counted 20.