1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

a few of my 00 f350 with 8' western

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jasonz, Nov 16, 2010.

1. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

2. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

a few more

put on some new step bars since the drivers side one had been missing since I bought the truck.

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Very sharp looking truck
  4. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

thanks, Im still waiting for my protech back rack, I put them on all my pickup''s make them look more like work trucks IMO.
  5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking truck and plow got to love them old uni mounts
  6. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck, that is an ideal work truck right there.
  7. naturalgreen

naturalgreen Senior Member

I like that truck miss my fords sometimes
  8. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

Its a good truck. I got it with 89k on it. It had the unimount and wiring but no plow, I found a guy near me selling just the plow and picked up the plow for 700. Truck runs great the only thing is its pretty rusty underneath, so it makes fixing things a real pia. Other than that can't complain.
  9. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

when I first got it

When it had the old lightbar, the small mirrors, it sat un-level.

10. BMB Plowing

BMB Plowing Senior Member

Looks really good! Do you plow for Zullo?
    I used to see them post a lot on the grounds exchange forum, but haven't been there in a while.
  11. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Protech racks are nice. Should look real good.
  12. SDP Hauling

SDP Hauling Senior Member

nice truck..good job on getting rid of those stupid small mirrors for the tow mirrors.
  13. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

I am Zullo, and no we don't plow anymore. Im working as a sub for someone around here. Less headaches that way.

I still occasionally post over there if i see something interesting, this past year was pretty slow so I didn't have any real big jobs to post pics of. Maybe while Im siting waiting for the snow Ill go through some of my pics from this year and post them over there.
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  14. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

yeah they look great but they are not cheap, thats the only bad part. They have gone down in price. I paid close to $500 with freight in 2007 and bought one last year for around $400.

The place where I buy them from has it listed for $350 now so we'll see how much freight is.
  15. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

That's a steal on the plowside for sure! Good job. The truck looks nice too. I love Fords! :salute: ussmileyflag
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  16. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

yeah for $700 you can't go wrong plus the truck was all set up for it. And the guy had just repainted and refurbed the plow so it worked out nice.
  17. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

a few from the last storm and one from today all ready for the storm tonight

crappy cell pics but you get the idea

18. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

a few more

was hoping my transfer tank and pump would have gotten here int time to install it but that didn't happen but I did get my pro-tech rack on ( i love the way they make these trucks look, I put them on all my pick-ups.)

19. highridge

highridge Member

Looks goodThumbs Up How do you like plowing with those tires? I have the newer versions (firestone transforce a/t's) and they've been pretty good so far.
  20. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

They have been good to me so far, they were on the truck when I bought it so not really my choice but I can't complain