1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A few more of the CW fleet, with the new loader!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by got-h2o, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Droppin off the new box:

[​IMG]

Installed:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

Putting it to work immediately...that's how its done! Looks good

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

A few randoms:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Hahaha yep!! Thanks!

5. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

looks nice. it must be nice being able to push so much snow in one swipe

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Ya that was about a 1.5" wet snow. Doing the #'s so far I'd say I've saved about 50% of time compared to just trucks, if not more. I'll be able to calculate a little better if we get a 2-3" regular snow, especially once we get a system down.

That property is roughly 12-13ac or so btw 2 properties. I had 3 loader hours and 4 truck hours and we were out of there.

7. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Kickin ass and takin names ;)

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

looks like you need that thing for a while now seeing the size of those lots! sure hope you had it during that blizzard you guys got!

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I didn't, and the $5k I paid out in subbed loaders sure prompted the purchase!! :realmad:

10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

that really sucks...I'm surprised you didn't have a winter lease!

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Ya I hear that. These were new contracts and literally signed on the 16th of Nov when the contract started on the 15th. It was a bit late to try and get a lease, and we've handled it pretty well so far with trucks, but it sure is nicer now! A good thing is that they don't have to be opened till like 9-10 am, and even if we have a decent portion done by then we're good. Although we never do, we could finish the outskirts through the afternoon and it wouldn't matter. It's nice b/c we're so used to trying to get everything open by 5-6am that these lots are almost like an OT bonus, especially for the later events.

12. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member

Looks like a nice operation you got there. Do you still have that dump truck you got for like 2500? Does it see any action in the winter?

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thank you. As for the big dump, my "friend" who located it and insisted that to get it he had to be part of the deal, stuck it in my ass on that one in the end. I had it all set up with a plow and stuff and, long story after that.......... Basically I repo'd my crap back off of it and wasn't able to buy out my "half" when we parted ways. I handed over the title just to shut him up. Like an idiot he got a title loan maxed out on his truck to pay for it and then some, and as far as I knew hasn't made a payment for like 4-5 months. I had even offered later to pay it off to get the dump back but he's too hard headed so let him lose his ass as far as I'm concerned ;)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  14. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member

that sux man, I remember that had the alcoa's and everything on it. Sorry to hear but sometimes ya just gotta let people learn there lesson

15. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Oh I gotcha now. I have one account like that, although not nearly as large but its nice to be able to take your time doing it and not be in a rush. Their employees usually don't show up to 9:45ish on a snow day so its all good.

Sucks to hear about your "friend" that's why I refuse to partner up with anyone.

16. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

Looking good!!!! Do you run the loader?

17. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks! Yes I do. My guys can run it too, so it's really going to depend who's where and when.

18. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

That's the one that was for sale on here, right? Glad to see it is working out for you!

19. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yep that's it.............donleybrent had it for sale. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.