1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A few driveways in Irondqoiut Ny area,who wants em?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by BayviewLawn, Dec 5, 2005.

1. BayviewLawn

BayviewLawn Member

Iv got a few driveways in Irondeqoiut and one maybe two on the edge of the city and Irondeqoiut(Hollenbeckarea and Carter/Norton area) that are kinda out of the way of my normal route.
    Wanted to see if anyone had any intereest in taking them.Either take the money I got for them and resign a new contract with them or ill just explain to them i cant do them,refund there money and give them your number.
    Any interest let me know

TIm

2. SpringerEnterpr

SpringerEnterpr Junior Member

Tim, I would be interested in a few more drives. The ones in Irondequoit I could do. The ones in the hollenbeck, carter areas is out of my way too. Please give me a call, Evenings after 6pm is good or leave a message and I will get back to you.

Chris

3. BayviewLawn

BayviewLawn Member

The Irondeqoiut ones im still deciding on.I really would like to get rid of 1 offHolenbeck..near stpaul and one of norton near carter and norton intersection.

If i to give up the Irondeqoiut ones I will call you.

4. Kosty

Kosty Member

hey man i just sent u an email ill take them call me tommarow we will work out the details.