1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A deal I brokered for a local Contractor.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Oshkosh, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

A couple of Walters heading north as part of a deal I brokered.

Walters deal local contractor.jpg

2. Oshkosh

Need a Walters?

Cheaper by the dozen!!!

Steves inventory 2-26-05 2 009-2.jpg

3. Oshkosh

How about an Oshkosh???

Many Oshkosh's around also,not much will stop these beast!!!

Steves inventory 2-26-05 022-1.jpg

4. Oshkosh

How about a nice FWD?

Double wing FWD...

Steves inventory 2-26-05 2 001-1.jpg

5. sixspeed

sixspeed Senior Member

I like seeing pumpkins in the front! Hey OSHKOSH, if you ever see any B model Macks that are AWD in your travels (and just happen to be available for sale) would you be so kind as to let me know. I'm looking for one as a project....

Thanx! :drinkup:

6. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

some one needs to get those bad boys on the road its snowing out and theyre not plowing theyre some money makers there

7. Oshkosh

I will.

I knew of one but it was sold last year. I know it needed a motor.It had a Howe coleman front end under it.How big a project are you looking for?

8. Oshkosh

It is a shame to see iron like that sitting!!!

Does seem like a waste of truck to have that iron sitting.

9. sixspeed

sixspeed Senior Member

Honestly depends on what is there. Don't really want a total basket case, I'd want it to be somewhat straight/complete (Completely understanding this is old iron and was worked hard)....

I guess it depends on what it has too. I'd prefer diesel since parts for the gassers are really starting to dry up. I can still find most of everything else.

I've seen a few but either they were still being worked or they were totally parted out and were mostly scrap...

Thanks!