1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A couple short Whelen vids

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by LawnProLandscapes, Jul 4, 2008.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

got bored today so i finally took a couple vids of my lights,. the bar on top is a whelen mini-edge six strobe model w/ takedowns and alleys, and the hideaways consist of two clear tubes in front and two ambers in rear powered by whelen 4 head 90 watt supply. soeey for the bad quality i used my phone, they look a lot better in person.
    1st vid is rear hideaways only,
    2nd is front hideaways.
    3rd bar and rear
    4th bar and front

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

looks great man. i like the looks of the ambers in the rear, all you ever see is clear, the amber sets it off nice. hows that wrist doing?

3. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

thanks man, its doing good, no more sling just in a splint... they x rayd it again and the bones are back in position and its healing. should have my hand back by the end of the month then a little bit of physical therapy.