1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A couple pics from 12/19

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Banksy, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I forgot my digital camera at home, so I had to use my Blackberry. Nothing special about these pics, but it does prove that we do plow down south. I drove a few hours west from Raleigh towards the mountains to work. This snow was very heavy, but it made me some good money. At the bottom of the top pic, notice the amount of moisture/water in the snow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  2. 04f250fisher

04f250fisher Senior Member

Nice truck

3. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

Looks good!! Good bit of wet snow.. You have a driver side headlight out case you didn't notice. prsport

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I had the same problem last year. The drivers side truck light stays on and won't switch to the plow light. Wiring issue I'm sure. Been to lazy to dig back into it.

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Hate wet heavy snow!

6. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

looks good dude . how do you hook up with these jobs out of your "area" I'm just curious I've all was thought south is bit of gold mine most communities don't have the equipment for big stroms

7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I'm a sub for a company and they have work just about statewide. I prefer to stay local, but we only got rain in Raleigh.

8. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Good to see you putting her to work Jeremy!

9. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

sounds good man hopefully you'll have many more like this maybe not at wet tho lol

10. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Lookin' good banksy.

11. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pics! How many inches did you end up with. We got 18-22 up outside of Philly!

12. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

The wet stuff hey...

Truck looks good.

13. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sext truck man. something about the black rims just sets it off.

14. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

that crap looks heavy. I hate that stuff, really hard on the truck.

15. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I think that area got like 3-5". The snow was so heavy that it compacted itself down to 2-4". I was trying to take it a little extra easy on the truck since I was so far from home.

16. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pictures bansky.....im glad you got to break the truck in, this early in the season :drinkup: