1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A couple of updated pictures, new Blizzard!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Craftybigdog, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

Slowly building it up!

Dec 2005 Plow Pictures 001 (resized).jpg
  2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

You might want to up date your signature since now you got some new toys.

I guess you will be getting two more blizzard to replace the ones on the truck soon too?:drinkup:

Looks Good.
  3. Craftybigdog

Yeah I want to convert all to Blizzard and get rid of the John Deere and get another A300!
  4. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

awesome looking sett up, i bet that cost a pretty Penney but it looks like your ready to go and make it all back plus i assume the quip gets used year round? are you commercial or residential? great stuff!
  5. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

something's missing

perhaps its the lack of smoke coming from the hydraulic manifold or....
    maybe the wings are still in tact and still work!

J/k......nice lookin setup, the dodge has to be the icing on the cake:drinkup:
  6. Craftybigdog

Yeah we do both com and residential. Also I love my Dodge!
  7. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

hey Crafty, how much snow you guys get down there?...we have a house in Bethany Beach and i think theres 2 amounting snowfalls there a year.
  8. Craftybigdog

Last year we didnt plow till Jan 19 and it looks like we will plow tomorrow. We dont get alot, but its good money, I guess you could say that Im expensive.
  9. PipeGuy

PipeGuy Junior Member

I should' joined the Air Force. That's some nice iron.