1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

a couple of summer rebuild project pictures ....PJ

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by powerjoke, Sep 20, 2008.

1. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

i was kinda bored today.

so i thought i would post up a couple of pic's of a couple of summe project's we've done since we've been really really slow in the dirtwork, and it's rained so damned much that we've not done much farming either :rolleyes: lol

the first is a old International that we repainted for a buddy of mine (farmermatt)

the ole 986 was a good old tractor but it just sat outside a little bit......the thing is almost 30 yrs old and was completely origional

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  2. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, big difference! :cool: ...U puttin a plow on'er?
  3. powerjoke

heres a couple of a couple of vette's

we have a rebuildershop too, we don't work for anyone, all of the vehicles are our own.

dad already had a Z06 vette 50th aniversarry, and the yellow(now red) is also a 50th. the black one is a automatic :rolleyes: and it aint near as much fun as the Z06 lol

i'll try to find a pic of the yellow Z06

4. powerjoke

and of course most of you have already met "frankentruck" lol

its a V-10 ford that is getting some big rubber. :eek: for a floater truck (this rain season pissed me off) i wasnt able to get in my feilds like i wanted to.....but now she'll spray chloride in the winter :D

and then thier is a pic of a land clearing job.

and then a pic of us running some hay

and a pic of the thumb i had to build for the mini-ex because they were back ordered :rolleyes:

the last pic is of.....me stealing trash cans, buisness has been slow you know lol j/k

5. powerjoke

heres a couple more of the vette project's

we rebuild about 60 vehicles a year......and can you believe that this is retirement for my dad?lol

and of course we gave the ole dinasour (TEREX) a well desirved paintjob this spring.

the last is the picture i am most proud of .....
    But the best part of the spring was when i had a freind stop by to see me.....WHO IS THIS GUY????? YOU ALL KNOW HIM...... need a hint?...i may go to ?????? in the fall to see the leaves change, eat some lobster and see this guy....WHO IS HE? and BTW: thanks for the visit ol' pal i'll get up north towards youre way someday hopefully

i'll give a hint later. lol

unless he wants to unmask himself...oh' and it's not the all elusive B&B haha

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Repo?? :D

You guys look like you have to much fun. Why can't you be closer to northern, il. :rolleyes:
  7. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

looks like Mick???
  8. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

Mick buddy! what you doing so far from maine!!!!!
  9. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

That is Mick, nice pictures by the way PJ.
  10. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

nice work i like the dumpster rig
  11. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Nice pics. That 986 looks amazing. Good work.
  12. powerjoke

you guy's crack me up lol

how did you figure out it was mick?

and most of all.......don't you think it's odd that a guy from maine is in MO:eek: lmao

here's some more farm pic's for Bri :D

13. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

nice pics, love the vetts
  14. farmermatt

farmermatt Junior Member

HEY thats me in some of those I am the one drinkin a pepsi leaning against the tire of my baler look at my user page for more farm pics
  15. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice pics PJ. Mick looks younger than GV. and dresses better too
  16. powerjoke

Matt: do you think i aught to post the pic's of the ole CaT246C pushing the lil' S-250 around?;)....:D

who's this guy? lol
  17. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

The pics were all good up untill this one. He's really bald under that hat you know!:D
  18. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

isnt that tom selic:D
  19. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I almost had to clean the computer screen on that one. I think most here know the history there. I don't think Rick's going to have Repoman at the kitchen table.

Rick, I really enjoyed the visit. The trip back to the Midwest started sadly enough - attended my brother's funeral in south-central Iowa). But then it turned ironic - I visited my Dad for the last time while he was still "there" ( he develeped dementia/alzheimer's and went into a nursing home last month), then went to my granddaughter's high school graduation near Kansas City, KS and wound it up by visiting Rick/Powerjoke and headed back to Maine.

Let me know when you head this way. The leaves are turning around here right now.
  20. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Looks like a chop shop to me!...lol