1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A Buddy with a Cat 950 Blower

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Oshkosh, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Here is a buddy of mine showing me his new toy up in Maine last winter.

Attached Files:

2. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

http://www.s-a-mclean.com/

I'm thinking of buying a used truck from them. They seem to have a lot and it seems they have enough parts! :) So I think I'm gonna buy something from them one of these days

3. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Steve is a good guy.

Hello, I have known Steve for 11 years now, he is a good guy.Just dont waste his time be honest with him and he will treat you right.
    Parts you say,if you need something on a Sunday and he has it you can pick it up!How many guys would do that for you?

4. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

Not many. Many places are always closed on Sunday. He has some very good prices. I'd like a classic truck due to the fact not many people use them. I don't mind gas milage if it's a gas model.

By next spring, I should be able to afford a Walters or something.

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Thats really a nice set up.