1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A Boss Plow makes a good lawn ornament

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Rick547, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Without any snow.

2. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Even with snow... :D

3. SHAWZER

SHAWZER PlowSite.com Addict

Every make of plow is an ornament here too.

4. jimbo64

jimbo64 Senior Member

Mild and raining here. Everything is green and the ground is soggy. Plowed once in November and it looks like 0 for December.

5. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

My DXT looked pretty damn good with a pile of snow in front of it the day after Xmas..... It should look just as good Monday night/Tuesday doing the same thing.Thumbs Up

Scoop1.jpg

6. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

I'm jealous!!!

7. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

It's been a slow start to winter out here and only been out a couple times.

8. Conmancounty

Conmancounty Member

Been pretty snowless here too. A little rain the last few days here, but dry today. They said maybe a little snow mid week. My plow and truck feel like I have retired. lol Happy New Year guys. Hey Buff you could be a good soul and send everybody else some of that white gold too.

9. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

What the weather does after it leaves the west is not in my control.......
    We're suppose to get another system moving into Northern Colorado early tomorrow morning and dump 6-8" over 24hrs. You easterners may got something out of it.Thumbs Up

10. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Was you scooping or windrowing

11. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Windrowing till it gets pretty big then a couple scoop passes to get the windrow out of the way, then more windrowing.

12. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I see Say if you was windrowing in that pic you trying take to much there

Looks like fun either way

13. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

It's a Ford........ and it can do some amazing things.Thumbs Up

Fun it what it's all about, well then there's the money but why not have fun while making bank:nod:

14. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Just went out and looked. The plow still looking good in her shiny red color. I should have decorated her with a little greenery and lights over Christmas.

Still waiting on a plowable snow fall. :cry:

15. PLandscaping

PLandscaping Junior Member

Most of my customers haven't hit their trigger marks for the two storms we've had so far. Only had to go out and do the 4 "no matter what" accounts. It's been the worst start to the season.

16. lowflyn

lowflyn Junior Member

If you guys feel bad just watch Memphis, TN weather. I'm sitting here with a new (to me) truck and 8'2" boss v plow and haven't had the first look of winter weather. Hoping I get to use it at least once this year... I've hooked it up a few times and played, all the chances we've had so far.

17. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Don't feel lonely. I'm in the same boat but about 500 miles north east of you. Hope you get tons of snow in January.

Happy New Year to you!