1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A 810 on a crewcab duramax ? would you

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by GSORK, Jul 24, 2006.

1. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

I have a 02 crewcab DMAX could you would you hand a 810 on it?
  2. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

i've got one on an 02 extended cab with a d/max
  3. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

I have one on an 03 Dmax. Works just fine, cranked up the torsion bars 5 turns, put on a set of timbrens. I am also running 285's on the truck. The truck will handle it just fine.

4. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

That's right!
  5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Yes you can......
  6. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

Awsome combo
  7. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

i swear ive seen the same post like 10 times

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

crew cab; 4 door be careful of fgvw, every one that I know who turns on the tor son bars ends up replacing front end parts!!!
  9. Hookem_9

Hookem_9 Junior Member

It will work, I didn't like it on mine, I had an 02 Ext Cab with the 6.0 and a 8' Boss straight blade. Baught an 05 Crew Cab Dmax in Jan. and a Blizzard 810 from a friend. I couldn't believe how much heavier the Blizzard felt on the Dmax. It will work, but I went back to the Boss for a few reasons, the straight blade works better for my accounts, I think it raises faster and turns quicker. and it's lighter than the Blizzard.
    If you plow allot of commercial, I'd put it on...