1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

A 2007 Isuzu NQR and a bunch of debt

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Palmeron18, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Palmeron18

Palmeron18 Junior Member

Well, grand total with the 2 whelen strobes that are mirror mounted but not on pictures yet, plow, wings not pictured, new set of 6 tires, rear strobes, 4 led work lights and snow foil not yet mounted comes to $8440 My wife's reaction to my spending. priceless.
    And no hating on the 2wd cabover. I'm looking into an osh kosh to compensate.

DCP_1714.jpg

DCP_1718.jpg

DCP_1715.jpg

2. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

Nice truck, whats up with the crazy air horns???

3. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

nice truck we use 2 of them

4. bryanR

bryanR Member

lol his neighbors must love when he hits those horns by accident

5. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

You'll be able to check the cutting edge from the cab. I bet ya hooking up the plow is amazingly easy with that truck! And yea, nice horns lol.

6. Palmeron18

Palmeron18 Junior Member

I am kind of a big rail fan. Those are Nathan k5la train horns. the compressor and tanks unfortunately consume the entire 4ft underbody box but its ok because i use it as my principal air supply for filling tires, grinding, cut off wheel, impact, nail guns. it wont run the grinding wheel for long tho. plow hook up is super easy. i sold my 03 honda accord making this my sole vehicle. better turning radius than my honda too. 24k miles, already replaced the transmission, warranty, thankfully. exhaust brake, went so they replaced the whole transmission. my dads 1947 international is more reliable, i hate every american vehicle manufactured after 1949 except military vehicles. all junk imo. a very sad state of things im afraid.

7. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

pretty nice looking setup, great choice with the plow!!! :)

8. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Gotcha. Well I guess you won't have to worry about any insurance claims, since they COULD hear you...:drinkup:

9. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Sweet, I have 2 of them set up pretty muck the same way. Mine have 8ft Boss polys with Boss wings.

You will be amazed at how muck snow you can push with it.

Yours is just newer.

lol

J.

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

So long as your pushing on flat ground, throw some good weight in the back and that will be an extremely productive machine......oh, be sure to post pics of the oshkosh if/when you get that =D Nice truck!

11. BellsGT

BellsGT Junior Member

Nice guy all looks good. And for what its worth the horns are ridiculously loud. Being his business partner and having him set the train horns off by surprise with me my fiancee and her daughter 5ft away? Let's just say I got yelled at by the fiancee for about 3 days for how dumb he and I are and how we are too into dumb toys yadda yadda. I didn't like the train horns at first but since it pissed her off.....yea they're pretty badass.

12. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck and plow. Around hear you don't se many cab overs with plows on them.

13. 2brothersyc

2brothersyc Member

2wd? that gona b ok 2 plow?

14. KrisR

KrisR Member
    from NH

..... way to add to the problem.... :p ussmileyflag

15. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck:nod:now action pics please :drinkup:

16. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Cab overs are great. I run an 05 that is a parking lot sweeper. The maneuverability and visibility are second to none. You aren't joking about it having a tighter turning radius than your Accord. Put some weight in the back and keep in mind that it is 2WD and you'll be fine. My 95 GMC in my sig is only 2WD.

17. Palmeron18

Palmeron18 Junior Member

No action pics, the plow has never seen a flake of snow.

18. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck.

But theres something on your roof :confused: :p

19. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You didn't spend enough,go get some more things.

20. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

lol thats a good joke you just told.:laughing::laughing: