1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9th try

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lotsoflights, Nov 18, 2003.

1. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

lets see if this works....not sure why they will not transfer

2. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

and another

here is another

3. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

and another

here it is with the hide-a-way step to get on the flat bed..with handle and LED

4. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

and another

here it is with the ladder hidden

5. 2004F550

2004F550 Senior Member

Hey, I love the lights! Are they Whelen? Did you install them your self or did someone do them for you, if so who? I live in in Hartford County also and I am awaiting an F550 and I would like to put lights on it like those, probably not as many though, about 4. I have some on my Mack plow truck, they are great. Thanks for the help

6. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

7. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

sorry about the clearity

sorry the photos came out so bad if you would like me to email you directly the clear ones I will...

yes they are whelen lights...the best guy who has installed my lights for me over 5 years is John at J&S Audio in Willamantic. He does a first class job...if you would like more information let me know...there are 16 lights on that truck plus the two work lights...

8. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

i like the strobe lights they are really bright. does your truck have a plow or just a sander?
  9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Send me info on the stobes, I have them in my grill, headlights, pkg. lights and tail lights. I am wondering where I can put some so I am seen from the side.... If you know of any places let me know, I attached a picture.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  10. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

Nice setup! I would though raise the sander by putting 2x4 under sander to lift it. Alot of sand gets uder there and it makes a world of difference when washing and cleaning. When I get my truck set up after Thanksgiving I will post some pics.
  11. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

yeah, sorry it does have a plow 9 1/2 V it is camera shy..;) ..i will hope to figure out how to get clearer photos posted or if you email me back I can send you the regular size file to your email address....

12. HerkFE

HerkFE Member

I like the hide-a-way step. Where did you find that? I am interested in getting one.