1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9'Snoway and F350 is Ready to go

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by jimc_Vt, Oct 25, 2005.

1. jimc_Vt

jimc_Vt Junior Member

Hello Gentlemen,Well, I guess I'm set ,the used 9' Snoway 3200 series I bought is on the truck ,it has the "remote" joystick control and down pressure ,it's a 2004 model ,the yellow light is ready to stick to the roof, and I made up a set of backup lights for the reese hitch in the rear that run off of the 7 prong trailer plug, the last two days I have made a rolling cradle for the plow so when it is removed from the truck I can roll it around for intallation or repair !
    So come on snow !
    For you Vt guys new to this ,regarding insurance....Liberty mutual was kind enough to refer me to Shirley at Bessette Insurance in Essex Jct.Vt ,I got Commerical ins on the truck for app. $750.00 a year;o) ,this is also full coverage on the truck !
    Libert mutual would not cover me for liability if I was using the plow for commercial use .....and I guess my agent would have to charge me too much for commerical insurance ,and I only plan on doing a couple of commerical accounts.

Having fun ,Jim