1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9ft western unimount with superduty leafspring setup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FiveOfastback, Oct 15, 2012.

1. FiveOfastback

FiveOfastback Junior Member

9ft blade decent cutting edge plow side converted from 7.5 blade which goes with Pump motor is new western a year ago not aftermarket. Harness is for non DRL headlights Truck side was sanded and painted before it was installed as it was not new. All new parts that were needed came from local Western dealer. Only electrical that is not new is the joystick which works fine. can demo if interested. couple new western hoses, xtra pins go with also. Plow is not perfect but very serviceable. Could use paint on the blade. i have used it maybe 20 hrs since I have had it. and I basically had to rebuild all the hardware and new harnesses. Contact me with questions Mount is currently on my 2001 F250 4dr SB $1800
    email for pics Tomg621999@yahoo.com.