1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9ft frink snow plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by van pelts lands, Jan 21, 2009.

1. van pelts lands

van pelts lands Junior Member

does any one know if this plow will go on my 2007 gmc 1 ton it came off a 99 gmc 1 ton also if any one knows about the wiring could use a little help it has a monarch hyd pump the wiring came in a few pieces and i think there are some missing thanks

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I had a Frink on my 93 and the frame was different on my 02, which is the same frame as your 07. So no it won't fit. Also doesn't Frink mount there pump under the hood still, if so I'd look at getting rid of it and buy a newer style plow. JMO

3. unimogr

unimogr Senior Member

I have a Frink 10' and I wanted to figure out where to get parts if I needed them. I spoke with a rep at http://www.wausau-everest.com/ and he confirmed the old Frink brand is now American. He went on to explain the original designs are what they are now producing.

4. van pelts lands

frink

thanks the pump is attached to the plow

5. van pelts lands

thanks the pump is attached to the plow

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Wouldn't mind seeing a picture of it.

7. van pelts lands

first chance

8. van pelts lands

first chance

9. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

If you can't get it to fit, check out the Everest RL Series plow. I use one and it's better than anything I've used on a small truck.

10. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

hey

Dyer Sales in North Reading, MA is a frink dealer

75 CONCORD ST
    NORTH READING, MA
    01864-2693
    Phone: 978-664-5311