1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

9ft 22 series

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by mtstclair, Feb 28, 2009.

1. mtstclair

mtstclair Member
    from indiana

Looking at a 9ft 22 series used with three pin mout. Does anyone know what that plow weighs and has any one mounted one on a 88-98 chevy 1500 It would be big but seems like to me it would be within weight limts any thoughts also what do you think one is worth in good condition but needs paint
  2. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

no such thing as a 9' 22 series :confused: the only thing availible in 9' is gonna be a 32 series why do you want a 9' plow on a 1500 chevy?? :dizzy:
  3. mtstclair

mtstclair Member
    from indiana

I am gona look at it monday I will have to check it out and see what series it is for sure. It is pollycarbonate clear skin. I don't really want to put it on a 1500 i was just curious because here we usually get alot of 2-3 inch stoms and I have a s10 with 6.6 with wings and i love it but it has cancer real bad and was gona get a 1/2 for running around and light snows / clean up truck just a thought and also if I get this 9 footer I was gona box the ends in for a big lot I have will the snow way hold up to that you think.
  4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

There is not a 9 foot 22
    There is not a 3 pin 22

I would guess you are looking at a 9 foot 25/HT series. It would be fine on that truck ( 88-98 Chevy 1500) I have mounts and wiring in stock if you need them.
  5. mtstclair

mtstclair Member
    from indiana

Thanks that adds some light to the situation. I know 9ft is big but being a snow way I know it is a light plow and for no more snows then we see here I think it would be fine and plus the lot it will be plowing is only 5min a-way and I will drive my outher trucks for everything else.