1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99+ super duty parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by duff daddy, Apr 14, 2008.

1. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

hey guys, i have some spare super duty parts some odd some common looking to move them quick lol

tail gate black with some lettering on it but a decent gate for a work truck or paint and make like new (has handle w/emblems)
    reg cab cab corner
    xl grille
    left and right front door outside handles
    tail lights (not perfect but def will pass ma inspection)
    and other odd part left over from my little resto.. let me know feel free to pm, post and or call cell 978 413 3374

2. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

can i pay you to ship your taillights to me....i nightshaded mine and i need to have an extra set in case things get hairy...

(g.fiore@comcast.net)

3. bosslover

bosslover Member

do you have a rear bumper and what other goodys do you have

4. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

AH rear bumper i do not have in my hands right now but more then likely i can get it back ( the kid didnt use it) and the tail lights yea you can pay me for the lights ill do like 60 shipped, i need to double check but one has a small chip on the plastic ( doesnt go in to the lense just the edge thats next to the tail gate and i think thats it. but ill double check to day.

5. bosslover

bosslover Member

ok thanks my bumpers kinda messed up and would like a new one that would be cool
    thanks

6. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

i forgot to ask today but ill check again, ah its not perfect its black and has some surface rust but def with a good sand blast and rubber coat paint job shell look purdy

7. bosslover

bosslover Member

Ehh i got chrome now soo never mind but thanks tho

8. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

60 is too rich for me...i'd give you 40 shipped...for the tails

e-mail me if you want it

9. BlownL67

BlownL67 Junior Member

How much for the tailgate ? No worries about shipping of course!

10. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

85 for the gate, let me know if this works