1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 Ram 2500 w/ accessories FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by chironorm, May 6, 2006.

1. chironorm

chironorm Junior Member

I have up for sale a 199 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 truck for sale. This truck has 50,400 miles and has been meticulously maintained.
    5.9L V8
    Regular Cab
    8 foot bed
    Extra rear leaf springs
    8 foot Fisher plow with fishstick controller
    Satellite Radio
    Hide away Strobe kit in front, top, and rear lights

This truck is set up to hold a V-box salter/ sander in the rear with a plow on the front. It has been washed after the storm and is in VERY good shape all the way around. There is a little bit of expected rust along the corner of the door but it isn't seen unless the door is open. The paint job is in good shape and the interior looks great. I am only selling because my job has me driving 2hours a day. If you live around Trenton, NJ I can also give you my snowplowing accounts.

If the pictures do not show, or if you would like additional pics taken then please email me at mikenormandc@mail.com or call Mike (609) 743-1496

diagonal view truck 2 resized.jpg

2. chironorm

chironorm Junior Member

Oops, forgot the price

Truck also has towing package and undercarriage armor. Average retail is $14, 450 without the $800 strobe kit. Selling for $13,500.