1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

99 Ram 2500 Quad Cab Shortbox w/Boss8.2 V-plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jamartz, Mar 27, 2009.

Tags:
  1. jamartz

jamartz Member

Up for sale is my 99 Ram 2500 SLT Laramie. It is a quad cab, short box 4x4 with 360 Gas engine and an automatic. 70k miles. Truck is White with gray interior. Interior is in great shape, and body good as well. It does have a ladder rack and toolbox. Truck has dual batts, heavy duty alt, and limited slips. Tires are decent, BFG Rugged Trail T/A's.

Plow is an 8.2 Boss V RT2 Mount that was put on the truck when the previous owner bought the truck new. It has the toggle switch box controller. Plow is in good shape for being 10 years old.

The truck is currently in the body shop getting the boxed fixed thanks to an elderly lady who drove into the side of me while I was sitting still in a lot I was plowing. I had strobes a flashing and everything and she ran right into the rear corner of the box still!

It will be out of shop on Tuesday and I will post pics of it then.

Asking $7500.00 but will entertain offers. All I can do is say no.

Thanks.